Basil Pesto RightRice Risotto with Crispy Salmon and Greens
1 bag Basil Pesto RightRice Risotto
- 2 6oz salmon fillets with the skin off
- 1 bunch of broccolini or asparagus
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. roasted pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick skillet. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. On medium-high heat cook the salmon leaving on one side for 4 minutes without moving. Flip over and cook the other side for a final 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and leave to rest.
- To cook the broccolini or asparagus, bring a small saucepan of water to a running bowl. Drop the greens into the water and cook for 3 minutes. Take the greens out of the boiling water, transfer to a colander, and rinse with super cold water.
- Dress the greens with the remaining olive oil, a squeeze of lemon, and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the Basil Pesto RightRice Risotto following package directions.
- To serve, divide the Basil Pesto RightRice Risotto into two bowls and top with half the greens and salmon. Garnish with a few slices of lemon and top with roasted pine nuts.
RightRice®Lemon Pepper 7oz
RightRice®Basil Pesto Risotto 6oz