Creamy Farro Risotto
Hope and Sesame
- 1⁄2 cup farro
- 1 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 small garlic chopped
- 1 small shallot chopped
- 1⁄4 c butter cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups arborio rice
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
6 cups Hope and Sesame Original Unsweetened Sesamemilk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Start by bringing 1 ¼ cups of salted Water to a boil in a small sauce pot. Add the Farro, cover and turn down to a simmer until cooked. Reserve until needed.
- In a wide bottom pot on medium heat add the Cubed Butter, once melted sweat the Chopped Garlic & Chopped Shallots until translucent.
- Add the Arborio Risotto Rice and toast while stirring constantly until the rice is coated in butter. About 1 minute.
- Deglaze with White Wine, continue stirring and cooking at a simmer adding Original Refrigerated Hope & Sesame Milk 2 cups at a time until all 6 cups are used.
- Finish by adding the Grated Parmesan Cheese & Additional Butter. Season with Salt To Taste.
- Serve immediately.
Hope and Sesame®Vanilla Sesamemilk 32oz