Hot Cocoa Oats
Hope and Sesame
2 cups Hope and Sesame Chocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk
- 4 teaspoon hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Pinch salt
- Plain Greek yogurt
- In a medium saucepan, bring sesamemilk to a low boil.
- Stir in hot cocoa mix.
- Add in oats and pinch of salt (optional)
- Reduce to a simmer, cook 5-7 minutes or until oats are cooked to your desired consistency.
- Divide oats into 2 bowls and add desired toppings.
- Top with marshmallows and toast under a broiler for 1 minute for a classic hot chocolate taste, or add a dollop of plain Greek yogurt to balance out the sweetness.
Hope and Sesame®Vanilla Sesamemilk 32oz