Persimmons and pomegranate seeds add a perfect pop of color to your holiday table thanks to this festive salad made with Brown Butter Sage RightRice. Packed with plant-based protein and holiday flavors, Brown Butter Sage RightRice is the healthy holiday swap you’ve been looking for. And since RightRice is ready in about 10 minutes, this is one of the easiest and quickest side dishes to add to your menu this year.
1 package Brown Butter Sage RightRice
- 4 persimmons, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 head of radicchio, torn into pieces
- 1 c. wilted baby spinach
- 1/4 c. pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tbsp. crushed candied walnuts or pecans
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Prepare the Brown Butter Sage RightRice according to package directions.
- Arrange the persimmons, radicchio, and wilted spinach on a large serving platter. Spoon in the RightRice Brown Butter Sage in the little pockets around the salad. You will have some left over. Serve the left overs as a side dish.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds, candied walnuts, parsley, salt, and pepper over the dish.
- Serve with your choice of dressing. We recommend a honey or vinegar-based dressing.