Roasted Cauliflower Brown Butter Sage
The nuttiness of our Brown Butter Sage RightRice pairs perfectly with peak season cauliflower and dried cranberries for a colorful and tasty dish to enjoy for the whole holiday season. Recipe courtesy of Alan Morgan, Culinary Development Executive Leader at Whole Foods Market.
1 package Brown Butter Sage RightRice
- 2 c. water
- 2 c. cauliflower, medium size florets
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. whole pecans, toasted
- ¼ c. dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Remove 2/3 of a cup and place in a separate bowl.
- Add RightRice into the medium saucepan with 1 1/3 cups of water, return to a boil, cover, and immediately remove from heat. Let stand for 12 minutes.
- Add cranberries into the separate bowl with 2/3 cup water and let soften (5 minutes). Drain water and reserve.
- Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast cauliflower for 12-15 minutes in the oven at 400°F.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, place the pecans in the oven for 5-6 minutes to toast.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cauliflower, cranberries, toasted pecans, parsley, orange zest, and RightRice.
- Serve warm.