Salmon Nicoise Salad
It’s a super chic salad that is super easy to put together. Plus, it’s filled with good fats and good greens. We can all agree that you can make friends with this salad.
1 package Garlic Herb RightRice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 salmon filets
- 4 eggs
- ½ pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. capers Balsamic salad dressing
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Prepare the RightRice according to the packaging directions. As it sits for 12 minutes, prepare the salmon, green beans, and eggs. Once cooked, fluff with a fork.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil into a large skillet. Turn up the stove to medium-high heat. Sear fillets on each side for 3 minutes each. Transfer to a plate.
- Boil water in a saucepan and add in the eggs. Cook for 10 minutes and then transfer to a bowl filled with ice and water. Once cool peel the eggs.
- Boil a new batch of water in a large saucepan and cook the green beans for 2 minutes. Transfer the beans to a bowl filled with ice and water. Drain and transfer to a plate.
- Divide all the ingredients into 4 plates and serve with balsamic salad dressing.