Tomato Herb Salad
Serve this salad as either a main course or a side dish at your next gathering. It’s filled with sweet, juicy tomatoes and it’s not only quick to make, but your guests will be impressed by the vibrant colors too!
1 bag RightRice Tomato Herb Medley
- 3 lb. of heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
8 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced (or your favorite plant-based alternative!)
- ¼ c. pickled red onions
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ c. olive oil
- ¼ c. apple cider (or other flavored) vinegar
Make the Tomato Herb Medley according to package directions.
- On a very large platter arrange the tomatoes and mozzarella weaving in different colored tomatoes. Sprinkle the Tomato Herb Medley in little pockets around the tomatoes. Add the pickled red onions and fresh basil all over the top.
- Season with the sea salt and black pepper.
- Serve with oil and vinegar on the side.