Hope and Sesame
- 3 small baked potatoes
6 c Hope and Sesame Original Unsweetened Sesamemilk
- ¼ c canola oil
- 1 c diced onion
- 1 c diced carrot
- 1 c corn
- ½ c diced celery
- 1 bunch broccoli cut small
- ½ c white wine
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp dried thyme
- Using a stick blender or food processor, puree the potatoes and Sesame Milk to create a thicker base.
- In a pot, on medium heat, add your oil and saute all your veggies till translucent and tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add your spices and toast for 1 minute.
- Deglaze with your white wine and add in your potato and Sesame Milk mixture and cook down all together and season with salt and pepper.
Hope and Sesame®Vanilla Sesamemilk 32oz