Ya Mama Latte
Hope and Sesame
- 6 ounces strong coffee or two shots espresso (ideal)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1-4 tablespoons Hope and Sesame Barista Blend Sesamemilk
- Honey (to drizzle on top to your liking)
- In a small bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Pour coffee into large mug, stir in the dry mix, until smooth. Use hand frother to mix (optional)
- Add sesamemilk
- Enjoy with a spicy kick in the pants!