- CRCurly R.ReviewingChocolate Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoChocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake !!!
This is seriously awesome: 6-8 oz of the AMAZING Hope&Sesame chocolate, one scoop of protein powder, one frozen banana, on tbsp of peanut butter. Blend on high for 20-30 seconds and HELLO!
Love it :-)
- CSCarol S.Verified BuyerReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood chocolate milk
Ver nice taste and consistency , good in coffee also
- BHBarbara H.Verified BuyerReviewingChocolate Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect addition to healthy treat!
I make sugar free choc instant pudding, 2 1oz pks, 2 11oz choc protein health drink, Choc Sesame to top to 40oz. add 2 scoops fiber, 2 scoops of Dry Chocolate Protein, little vanilla, sometimes scoop of dry vanilla protein powder, blend for 20 sec, refrig - enjoy any time, any way, sometimes I just scoop with spatula, sometimes dip any type of goodie into it, enjoy - this combo can be limited only by ur imagination, vanilla pudding, white milk, coconut - peanut butter is good one to aim for too!
- ECElaine C.ReviewingChocolate Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
I have tried other non-,dairy milks but was turned off by their lack of taste and thin consistency. I was pleasantly surprised by the creaminess and rich flavor of this product. I gave some to my husband and now it has become our new non-dairy favorite. The taste is so flavorful that I thought I was drinking real chocolate milk, but without all the fat and sugar. This one is definitely a keeper!
- RKRebecka K.Verified ReviewerReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDrinkable dessert, anyone?
This is the perfect drinkable dessert! I love that my dessert choice also includes 8g of protein per serving 😉