- CSCarol S.Verified BuyerReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood chocolate milk
Ver nice taste and consistency , good in coffee also
- KEKaren E.ReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months ago4 Stars
I tried the Chocolate Hazelnut flavor and it was good. Thick and creamy. I really like it in my coffee because it
is so much healthier than the creamers I have been buying. Also great in my smoothies. I tried it straight from
a glass but there is a bit of an aftertaste that I'm not fond of. I would definitely buy it and use it in my coffee and smoothies.
- RKRebecka K.Verified ReviewerReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDrinkable dessert, anyone?
This is the perfect drinkable dessert! I love that my dessert choice also includes 8g of protein per serving 😉
- EGEmmitt G.ReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
Tried Hope and Sesame non-gmo sesame milk.
Decided on the Chocolate hazelnut.
It was sweet and creamy, tastes a little bit like amaretto to me. (big plus)
Awesome in cereal as well! Would definitely buy again!
- NSNikki S.ReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months ago3 Stars
I tried Hope and Sesame non-gmo sesame milk in chocolate hazelnut. It is not terrible. It is sweet. I think it tastes a little like amaretto. The texture is good and smooth.