- MMCVerified BuyerReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoYummy smoothies!
I use this daily for my smoothies - great texture and is super delicious with bananas and frozen fruit!
- CTCristina T.Verified BuyerReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 32oz
Big fan of this product. I am lactose intolerant and have tried a number of different plant based milks. I always liked 2% cow milk when I could drink it and now this has the same satisfying rich taste and texture. Love it!
- KFKaren F.Verified BuyerReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat milk
I usually drink almond milk, but wanted to cut down based on the amount of water needed for almonds. This is a wonderful alternative.
- AKAndrea K.ReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I wasn't sure what to expect - and I was plesantly surprised. I didn't drink it plain (nor do I with any milks), used in coffee and smoothies which seemed to work just fine. It does have a little chalkiness with iced coffee, but sort of used to that with alt milks.
I avoid soy and almond Milks - and found the Seseame to be richer than rice milk, not as sugary as Oat milk.
As I use any milk product sparingly, containers tend to last a long time and often go bad before I use up. This has a generous shelf life and so far I'm still using it without spoilage.
- SBsneha B.ReviewingUnsweetened Vanilla Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
This non-gmo sesamemilk was amazing! Can't believe its dairy, lactose, and gluten-free with 8 grams of protein! such a great alternative for those cutting out dairy. I tried it with my cereal as well as in my coffee, it was perfect!