- NNJGBVerified BuyerReviewingOriginal 7ozI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agofast
Ordered plain. Has texture of plain rice a roni. Needs salt, olive oil; perhaps fried mushrooms or onions or?
Good product, kinds starchy. Good for diabetics and vegetarians, recommended already to type I diabetic, vegan friend.
- SDShantanu D.Verified BuyerReviewingOriginal RightRice Multi-Serve 5lbI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayPretty tasty "Grain", Easy to prepare and solid nutritional profile
I enjoy the taste and texture as does my family. The nutritional profile is an improvement over other grains (high fiber, more protein) and its a nice addition to our meals. Very filling as well and the single portion seems to be plenty.
Very pleased with this product and will buy again.
- KSKarin S.Verified BuyerReviewingOriginal 7ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat healthier rice substitute
We love Right Rice Original. It is quick, tasty, and a healthier option that provides more protein than rice and is easier on the blood sugar.
- BHBarbara H.Verified BuyerReviewingOriginal RightRice Multi-Serve 5lbI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks ago5 STARS
Love your product - wouldn't be without it. Am 76YO fem, never thought would live this long - since I have, always on look out for healthy fiber & protein, 1st bought from QVC, then auto order from Amazon, then 10lbs direct from you. So easy to use, add to almost anything. Again wouldn't be without it.
- RWrichard w.Verified BuyerReviewingOriginal RightRice Multi-Serve 5lbI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBetter than real rice.
This is the closest food to real rice bur does not elevatey blood sugar like regular rice. I am delighted that I found this product.