- CRCurly R.ReviewingChocolate Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoChocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake !!!
This is seriously awesome: 6-8 oz of the AMAZING Hope&Sesame chocolate, one scoop of protein powder, one frozen banana, on tbsp of peanut butter. Blend on high for 20-30 seconds and HELLO!
Love it :-)
- PPearlReviewingBarista Blend Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAn awesome non-diary alternative!
I sampled the barista blend at Hope & Sesame's booth at the Specialty Coffee Expo in Boston today and I'm super pleased to have a new plant milk option; we usually use Califia Farm's barista blend oat milk at home for our lattes and Hope & Sesame steams/froths just as well. Boyfriend says it tastes like soy milk. Hopefully I'm able to find y'all on Whole Foods' shelves soon! LOVE that you're upcycling sesame pulp from the sesame oil industry. Not a sponsored review :)
- JOJerri O.Verified BuyerReviewingBarista Blend Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoSesame milk review.
I am lactose intolerant and my daughteris Vegan. We've tasted every milk substitute we know of. None
compares to milk of course but Sesame milk is very close.! We both loved it. especially the chocolate.
- BHBarbara H.Verified BuyerReviewingChocolate Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPerfect addition to healthy treat!
I make sugar free choc instant pudding, 2 1oz pks, 2 11oz choc protein health drink, Choc Sesame to top to 40oz. add 2 scoops fiber, 2 scoops of Dry Chocolate Protein, little vanilla, sometimes scoop of dry vanilla protein powder, blend for 20 sec, refrig - enjoy any time, any way, sometimes I just scoop with spatula, sometimes dip any type of goodie into it, enjoy - this combo can be limited only by ur imagination, vanilla pudding, white milk, coconut - peanut butter is good one to aim for too!
- CLCuihua L.ReviewingBarista Blend Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
The Non -GMO sesamemilk has a very fragrant seasame flavor.which is very smooth and rich. I used it to make a smoothie .and the effect is very good. It is also very good to drink without adding anything.I recommend it!