- CRCurly R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoChocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake !!!
This is seriously awesome: 6-8 oz of the AMAZING Hope&Sesame chocolate, one scoop of protein powder, one frozen banana, on tbsp of peanut butter. Blend on high for 20-30 seconds and HELLO!
Love it :-)
- BHBarbara H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect addition to healthy treat!
I make sugar free choc instant pudding, 2 1oz pks, 2 11oz choc protein health drink, Choc Sesame to top to 40oz. add 2 scoops fiber, 2 scoops of Dry Chocolate Protein, little vanilla, sometimes scoop of dry vanilla protein powder, blend for 20 sec, refrig - enjoy any time, any way, sometimes I just scoop with spatula, sometimes dip any type of goodie into it, enjoy - this combo can be limited only by ur imagination, vanilla pudding, white milk, coconut - peanut butter is good one to aim for too!
- ECElaine C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
I have tried other non-,dairy milks but was turned off by their lack of taste and thin consistency. I was pleasantly surprised by the creaminess and rich flavor of this product. I gave some to my husband and now it has become our new non-dairy favorite. The taste is so flavorful that I thought I was drinking real chocolate milk, but without all the fat and sugar. This one is definitely a keeper!
- CUChristopher U.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGreat for after a workout!
I love this milk! It makes amazing smoothies, 2-ingredient chia pudding, or an easy post-workout drink straight from the carton to replenish. I have tried every chocolate plant milk out there and this is the best tasting! Not to mention the 8g of protein 💪
- GGrierKVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoChocolate, Chocolate, love me some chocolate!
I use to drink Chocolate almond milk as a quick snack when I needed something sweet and easy. I bought this off of Amazon to give it a try. First let me tell you, that I have never had milk that is shelf stable (before opening of course) - and so I was a little apprehensive at first to try it. Now I am sold! Put it in the fridge a few hours before you're ready to drink, and you forget all about it not having been refrigerated. This is a great snack alternative! Bye bye almond milk, will not miss you at all!