- PPearlReviewingBarista Blend Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoAn awesome non-diary alternative!
I sampled the barista blend at Hope & Sesame's booth at the Specialty Coffee Expo in Boston today and I'm super pleased to have a new plant milk option; we usually use Califia Farm's barista blend oat milk at home for our lattes and Hope & Sesame steams/froths just as well. Boyfriend says it tastes like soy milk. Hopefully I'm able to find y'all on Whole Foods' shelves soon! LOVE that you're upcycling sesame pulp from the sesame oil industry. Not a sponsored review :)
- CLCuihua L.ReviewingBarista Blend Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
The Non -GMO sesamemilk has a very fragrant seasame flavor.which is very smooth and rich. I used it to make a smoothie .and the effect is very good. It is also very good to drink without adding anything.I recommend it!
- AAAnya A.ReviewingBarista Blend Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
So creamy, so delicious, great to use for baking, even for your coffee.
I thought the sesame taste would be too overbearing but it's actually not.
Would buy again!
- JBJulie B.ReviewingBarista Blend Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
It froths better than milk, and other plant based milks. I am loving this the barista version. I tried many different plant base and so far I like this one the best. I love that it is unsweetened.
- DMDawn M.ReviewingBarista Blend Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
I never tried sesame milk before. I took a sip of it plain, even though I didn’t plan to drink it that way, just out of curiosity. In my opinion, it tasted very similar to cow’s milk. It has the same consistency, whereas other alternatives tend to taste a bit thinner/more watery than traditional milk.