- CRCurly R.ReviewingChocolate Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoChocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake !!!
This is seriously awesome: 6-8 oz of the AMAZING Hope&Sesame chocolate, one scoop of protein powder, one frozen banana, on tbsp of peanut butter. Blend on high for 20-30 seconds and HELLO!
Love it :-)
- BHBarbara H.Verified BuyerReviewingChocolate Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect addition to healthy treat!
I make sugar free choc instant pudding, 2 1oz pks, 2 11oz choc protein health drink, Choc Sesame to top to 40oz. add 2 scoops fiber, 2 scoops of Dry Chocolate Protein, little vanilla, sometimes scoop of dry vanilla protein powder, blend for 20 sec, refrig - enjoy any time, any way, sometimes I just scoop with spatula, sometimes dip any type of goodie into it, enjoy - this combo can be limited only by ur imagination, vanilla pudding, white milk, coconut - peanut butter is good one to aim for too!
- KFKaren F.Verified BuyerReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat milk
I usually drink almond milk, but wanted to cut down based on the amount of water needed for almonds. This is a wonderful alternative.
- AOAmanda O.ReviewingOriginal Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months ago4 Stars
this stuff is good! it had a good flavor and wasnt as chalky as i was expecting. i thought i was only going to drink one glass, but then i poured myself another!
- ECElaine C.ReviewingChocolate Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
I have tried other non-,dairy milks but was turned off by their lack of taste and thin consistency. I was pleasantly surprised by the creaminess and rich flavor of this product. I gave some to my husband and now it has become our new non-dairy favorite. The taste is so flavorful that I thought I was drinking real chocolate milk, but without all the fat and sugar. This one is definitely a keeper!