- KEKaren E.ReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks ago4 Stars
I tried the Chocolate Hazelnut flavor and it was good. Thick and creamy. I really like it in my coffee because it
is so much healthier than the creamers I have been buying. Also great in my smoothies. I tried it straight from
a glass but there is a bit of an aftertaste that I'm not fond of. I would definitely buy it and use it in my coffee and smoothies.Was this helpful?
- RKRebecka K.Verified ReviewerReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 32ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoDrinkable dessert, anyone?
This is the perfect drinkable dessert! I love that my dessert choice also includes 8g of protein per serving 😉Was this helpful?
- EGEmmitt G.ReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks ago5 Stars
Tried Hope and Sesame non-gmo sesame milk.
Decided on the Chocolate hazelnut.
It was sweet and creamy, tastes a little bit like amaretto to me. (big plus)
Awesome in cereal as well! Would definitely buy again!Was this helpful?
- NSNikki S.ReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 weeks ago3 Stars
I tried Hope and Sesame non-gmo sesame milk in chocolate hazelnut. It is not terrible. It is sweet. I think it tastes a little like amaretto. The texture is good and smooth.Was this helpful?
- KLKaley L.ReviewingChocolate Hazelnut Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks ago5 Stars
Chocolate hazelnut flavored milk alternative?! I didn’t know it existed til I tried it and it lived up to expectations. Rich and creamy and more protein than almond milk!Was this helpful?