- CRCurly R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoChocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake !!!
This is seriously awesome: 6-8 oz of the AMAZING Hope&Sesame chocolate, one scoop of protein powder, one frozen banana, on tbsp of peanut butter. Blend on high for 20-30 seconds and HELLO!
Love it :-)Was this helpful?
- ECElaine C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
I have tried other non-,dairy milks but was turned off by their lack of taste and thin consistency. I was pleasantly surprised by the creaminess and rich flavor of this product. I gave some to my husband and now it has become our new non-dairy favorite. The taste is so flavorful that I thought I was drinking real chocolate milk, but without all the fat and sugar. This one is definitely a keeper!Was this helpful?
- CUChristopher U.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat for after a workout!
I love this milk! It makes amazing smoothies, 2-ingredient chia pudding, or an easy post-workout drink straight from the carton to replenish. I have tried every chocolate plant milk out there and this is the best tasting! Not to mention the 8g of protein 💪Was this helpful?
- GGrierKVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoChocolate, Chocolate, love me some chocolate!
I use to drink Chocolate almond milk as a quick snack when I needed something sweet and easy. I bought this off of Amazon to give it a try. First let me tell you, that I have never had milk that is shelf stable (before opening of course) - and so I was a little apprehensive at first to try it. Now I am sold! Put it in the fridge a few hours before you're ready to drink, and you forget all about it not having been refrigerated. This is a great snack alternative! Bye bye almond milk, will not miss you at all!Was this helpful?
- JJeannieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoChocolate chocolate milk
My husband loves chocolate milk and peanut butter chocolate milkshakes (he is very specific) and loves using this particular milk and even adding even more chocolate to it for a hot chocolate or whatever gets even more chocolatey. You don't need actually need to add more chocolate, it is great. Nice and think without being cloying. Drink up!Was this helpful?