- MMCVerified ReviewerReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 hours agoYummy smoothies
I use this daily for my smoothies - great texture and is super delicious with bananas and frozen fruit!Was this helpful?
- DPDanya P.ReviewingUnsweetened Vanilla Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 4 starsYesterday4 Stars
I was so excited to try this! I'm Chinese so I love the nutty, almost savory nature of sesame, and I'm always excited to try a new plant milk. I was not disappointed! I got the vanilla, which tasted sweet without being sweetened. Super creamy, so I imagine this would be great in coffee. I tried it in homemade granola, then later in my tea. Very subtle sesame flavor - it didn't clash with any of the other flavors in what I put it in. Also, was pleased at the product size. I've definitely spent more on worse plant milks to get a school lunch-sized carton. Cute packaging too, feels cheerful.Was this helpful?
- MJMai J.ReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterday5 Stars
Unsweetened original is where it's at! You really don't need additional flavoring when it comes to Hope and Sesame's milk - the original one is perfect. I usually drink this by itself. I grab a glass after working out and it is just so refreshing and way better than protein powder IMO. If you're familiar with sesame milk, the taste will be familiar, but cleaner. You can taste natural ingredients.Was this helpful?
- MOMarcin O.ReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterday5 Stars
I was very excited to try this milk. Tastes great with lots of protein . Even my toddler really enjoyed it. I will definitely give it more tries.Was this helpful?
- DKDan K.ReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 4 starsYesterday4 Stars
This non-GMO sesame milk was a nice addition to our kitchen. Nice taste and complimentary to the items we add milk to (cereal, tea, smoothies, etc.). Thank you!Was this helpful?