- NNJGBVerified BuyerReviewingOriginal 7ozI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agofast
Ordered plain. Has texture of plain rice a roni. Needs salt, olive oil; perhaps fried mushrooms or onions or?
Good product, kinds starchy. Good for diabetics and vegetarians, recommended already to type I diabetic, vegan friend.
- NNicReviewingOriginal RightRice Multi-Serve 5lb BagRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoCan we leave out the sunflower oil?
We really like the product, but I find it odd that so many health foods include seed oils. I would so love to see this product without the sunflower oil. I would pay more if it were replaced with a healthier oil.Planting Hope Brands4 months ago
Hi Nic, thanks for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback!
The touch of sunflower oil we use in RightRice is high oleic. High oleic sunflower seed oil has 80% oleic acid (a type of Monounsaturated fatty acid), over traditional sunflower seed oil's 20%. Monounsaturated fatty acids are a big part of the Mediterranean diet and are found naturally in avocados, olive oil, and nuts. There are a lot of benefits to these healthy fats, and they can be a heart-healthy option when replacing saturated fats. This is why RightRice chose to use a touch of this oil in our grains over any other oils.
Feel free to email our support team firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- JBJohn B.Verified BuyerReviewingOriginal 7ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDelicious Alternative
Your products have allowed me to enjoy my dinners without worrying about the health effects. Thank you for that!
- RMRosalinda M.Verified BuyerReviewingOriginal RightRice Multi-Serve 5lb BagI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoDelicious
This is GREAT! Love it...
- ASAnita S.Verified BuyerReviewingOriginal 7ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoEasy, tasty & healthy!
Enjoy the taste and it's easy to prepare & add to a meal