- NNJGBVerified BuyerReviewingOriginal 7ozI recommend this productRated 4 stars12 months agofast
Ordered plain. Has texture of plain rice a roni. Needs salt, olive oil; perhaps fried mushrooms or onions or?
Good product, kinds starchy. Good for diabetics and vegetarians, recommended already to type I diabetic, vegan friend.Was this helpful?
- BHBarbara H.Verified BuyerReviewingOriginal RightRice Multi-Serve 5lbI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 hours ago5 STARS
Love your product - wouldn't be without it. Am 76YO fem, never thought would live this long - since I have, always on look out for healthy fiber & protein, 1st bought from QVC, then auto order from Amazon, then 10lbs direct from you. So easy to use, add to almost anything. Again wouldn't be without it.Was this helpful?
- RWrichard w.Verified BuyerReviewingOriginal RightRice Multi-Serve 5lbI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoBetter than real rice.
This is the closest food to real rice bur does not elevatey blood sugar like regular rice. I am delighted that I found this product.Was this helpful?
- KIKim I.ReviewingOriginal RightRice Multi-Serve 5lbI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoWorth the Weight!
I love the regular RightRice so when this larger option came out it was perfect for when I make a summer salad for our block party! Its just the right amount to make for a large gathers and plus some! Highly recommend for anyone with large families!Was this helpful?
- NGNancy G.Verified BuyerReviewingOriginal 7ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoRightRice is right with it!
Our family enjoys all different versions of Right Rice, however, the original is a favorite. I use it in soups, just add to soup last few minutes of cooking.Was this helpful?