- RKRebecka K.Verified ReviewerReviewingMediterranean 7ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFavorite RightRice flavor so far!
I’m a big fan of Mediterranean flavors and loved adding a side of Mediterranean RightRice to a meal full of olives, cucumbers, sun dried tomatoes, and vegan feta!
- WLWendy L.Verified ReviewerReviewingCilantro Lime 7ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat flavor!
Tried Cilantro Lime for the first time last week. It paired perfectly with my Mexican marinated shrimp. It made a great bowl! Will make again
- SSSCALi S.Verified BuyerReviewingSpanish 7ozI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI'M BLOWN AWAY
RICE is my COMFORT food! I Stumbled upon this Spanish rice in my grocery store 50% off bin. It sat in my pantry for 3 weeks, until I finally made my Happy Pi tos. THIS RICE , was Fun, Easy & DELICIOUS. I returned to the store and purchased 24 bags different flavors :-) LOOOOOVE this R I C E! Thank YOU so very much. Sending you a Chef kiss, 💋 muah
- NNJGBVerified BuyerReviewingOriginal 7ozI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agofast
Ordered plain. Has texture of plain rice a roni. Needs salt, olive oil; perhaps fried mushrooms or onions or?
Good product, kinds starchy. Good for diabetics and vegetarians, recommended already to type I diabetic, vegan friend.
- TSTheresa S.Verified BuyerReviewingRightRice 6ct Variety PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this product!
I love this as a rice “alternative”. Extra fiber and protein is always a bonus. When you get your preparation of the product down pat, this really does have a near identical mouth feel to regular rice. I did amp up the flavor in a couple of the packages but I will definitely continue to buy this product. I usually find that I have to let the product sit a little longer than the package instructions say to get all the water to absorb (5 minutes more, give or take). A tip: measure your water and heat the water in the bowl you’ll be adding the rice to- it seems that if the ceramic is warm the water absorbs faster/better. (Once I tried to microwave both together and it got mushy so don’t do that lol)