- AAndrewVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoWho's Ready to Get Frothy???
Awesome flavor and texture! I don't do cow milk,. haven't for years. This sesame milk is so good I bet many more will make the switch.Was this helpful?
- PPearlI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoAn awesome non-diary alternative!
I sampled the barista blend at Hope & Sesame's booth at the Specialty Coffee Expo in Boston today and I'm super pleased to have a new plant milk option; we usually use Califia Farm's barista blend oat milk at home for our lattes and Hope & Sesame steams/froths just as well. Boyfriend says it tastes like soy milk. Hopefully I'm able to find y'all on Whole Foods' shelves soon! LOVE that you're upcycling sesame pulp from the sesame oil industry. Not a sponsored review :)Was this helpful?
- GGurvI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoLove it in my morning coffee!
I love the Barista Blend! I don't even want to call it a dairy alternative, because the texture, flavour profile and macros are far superior to regular milk or any of the alternatives (I've mostly been using oat milk, but not anymore!). This is a high quality product from the milk to the packaging - love the unique and colourful artwork. I can't wait to try the chocolate hazelnut one next! Thank you for shipping to Canada, and can't wait till the products are available in stores here!Was this helpful?
- KIKim I.I recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayAmazing in Cappuccinos!
I use this to make my cappuccinos in the morning and they come out AMAZING! Other non-dairy milks dont hold up very well when frothing but this processes just the same a normal milk! Please make more flavors of these!!Was this helpful?
- JCJames C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoSteams and foams great! Tastes great too!
This plant milk is great in coffee and tea lattes! It really steams and foams well and is creamy to boot. Great to have another option for vegan lattes!Was this helpful?