- MMCVerified BuyerReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoYummy smoothies!
I use this daily for my smoothies - great texture and is super delicious with bananas and frozen fruit!Was this helpful?
- AKAndrea K.ReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
I wasn't sure what to expect - and I was plesantly surprised. I didn't drink it plain (nor do I with any milks), used in coffee and smoothies which seemed to work just fine. It does have a little chalkiness with iced coffee, but sort of used to that with alt milks.
I avoid soy and almond Milks - and found the Seseame to be richer than rice milk, not as sugary as Oat milk.
As I use any milk product sparingly, containers tend to last a long time and often go bad before I use up. This has a generous shelf life and so far I'm still using it without spoilage.Was this helpful?
- SBsneha B.ReviewingUnsweetened Vanilla Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
This non-gmo sesamemilk was amazing! Can't believe its dairy, lactose, and gluten-free with 8 grams of protein! such a great alternative for those cutting out dairy. I tried it with my cereal as well as in my coffee, it was perfect!Was this helpful?
- LClindsey C.ReviewingUnsweetened Original Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
Bitter taste but great with honey, unless you drink it often enough to develop a taste for it. Might be too bitter for cereal, but it has a pleasant sesame aftertaste and smellWas this helpful?
- SRScott R.ReviewingUnsweetened Vanilla Sesamemilk 48ozI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
Never thought this product had much merit. Wrong again. As a B-I-G coffee fan I take my brew seriously. Substituting Hope and Sesame Vanilla instead of my regular cream seemed like a big risk. Wrong again. Nice hint of vanilla without messing with the flavor! Also tried on my cornflakes. Yummy!Was this helpful?