- JJeannieI recommend this productRated 5 stars20 minutes agoStock up on Amazon
So I am a fan of all Planting Hope products, but this one is special. The black bean dip has incredible umami, and a rich tomato base. I eat it with sea salt Mozaics chips, and keep it at my desk within reach for 3-4pm pick me up when I am in the middle of a work project. It doesn't have any chalkiness or gunkiness that you may associated with a black bean dip.Was this helpful?
- GGeorgiaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars47 minutes agoGreat Dip!
Really goes well with tortilla chips, a nice afternoon snack. Love it!Was this helpful?
- CRCurly R.I recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayYUM!
This black bean dip is absolutely de.li.cious! It's a little bit sweet yet tangy. I spread it on tortillas when making quesadillas or just dig in with chips, like with BBQ Mozaics. Crazy good!Was this helpful?
- JBJ B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayDark horse dip!
I've tried the Original and Red Pepper hummus from Veggicopia, and they are both delicious. I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy a "black bean" dip as much, but I gave it a try. To my surprise it may actually be my favorite of their dips!!! This is not quite a typical black bean flavor that you might expect, the consistency of the dip is very soft for good dipping, and it has a hint of citrus and spices that make it a surprise winner. I'm hooked!Was this helpful?
- DDadoftheyearVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoPerfect for kids lunch
These are great - don't need an icepack and the kids love them. Great single serving size, so no need to wash another container.Was this helpful?