Bacon & Egg Breakfast Bowl
This super satisfying breakfast can be prepped the night before and just heated up right when you wake up. Feel free to leave out the bacon and just have it with a super jammy egg.
1 package Lemon Pepper RightRice
- 2 ½ cups chicken bone broth
- 8 strips of bacon
- 4 eggs
- 4 tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Prepare the Right Rice according to the packaging directions, using bone broth as the liquid. As it sits for 12 minutes, prepare the bacon and eggs. Once cooked, fluff with a fork. With the heat off add in the extra bone broth 1/4 cup at a time until the rice is soupy, but still quite thick.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with foil and place the 8 strips of bacon on top. Bake for 12 minutes until crispy. Transfer to a plate with paper towels.
- In a small fry pan, cook the tomatoes face down in the olive oil for about 1 minute on medium to high heat.
- Boil water in a saucepan and add in the eggs. Cook for 6 minutes and then transfer to a bowl filled with ice and water. Once cool peel the eggs.
- Divide the rice mixture into 4 bowls and top with the bacon and eggs. Season the eggs with salt and pepper. Garnish with the chopped chives.