Buzzin' Coffee Overnight Oats
Hope and Sesame
- 1/2 cup old fashioned or rolled oats
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or honey (optional)
2/3 cup Hope and Sesame Barista Blend Sesamemilk
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee or espresso
- Add 1/2 cup rolled oats, 2 teaspoon chia seeds, 2 tablespoon brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract into glass jar.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of instant coffee into 2/3 cup sesamemilk and pour into the oats. Stir well to mix the ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- When you're ready to eat the oats, remove from the fridge. You’ll see that the oats absorbed a lot of the liquid, so you might want to add a little more sesamemilk before enjoying.
- You can keep the coffee overnight oats in the fridge for up to 4 days.