Sesame Chai Latte
Hope and Sesame
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1/2 cup water
1-1/2 cup Hope and Sesame Barista Blend Sesamemilk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Cinnamon and nutmeg (for garnish)
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add in tea bag and steep for 7-10 minutes.
- Add in sesamemilk and honey, reducing the heat to medium and warming the milk.
- Using a frother or immersion blender, blend until frothy (optional, but ideal!)
- Transfer to cups and serve topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg on top.
Hope and Sesame®Original Sesamemilk 32oz