Green Goddess Power Bowl
Inspired by Whole Foods Market’s Mid-Atlantic Culinary Team, this RightRice bowl provides the perfect, most delicious base that you can customize based on what’s in your fridge or what’s fresh at the market that day!
1 package of Original RightRice
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted, and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup of packed fresh basil
- 1/4 cup of packed fresh Cilantro
- 1 Clove Garlic Chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. of water
- 1 tsp. Honey or Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp. of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Cup Steamed Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup Pickled Red Onions
- 1 Cup Cubed Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 Cup Roasted Red Bell Pepper
Green Goddess Sauce
- Prepare RightRice according to package instructions and, set aside.
- In a blender, combine avocado, basil, cilantro, lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, water, honey, and seasonings. and black pepper. Blend until a smooth consistency is achieved, adding water as necessary.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the Green Goddess dressing over RightRice and mix evenly. Reserve the remaining dressing to enjoy on the side, as needed.
- Divide the rice between 4 bowls and top equally with the suggested toppings.