Strawberry and Spinach “Chik'n” Salad
We’re welcoming spring with this meatless meal that can be whipped up in minutes! Fresh ingredients like spinach, avocado, and strawberries combine with protein-packed RightRice and “chik’n” strips from Alpha Foods in this delectable salad that’s as pretty as it is delicious. Feel free to change the fruit to what is in season.
1 bag Lemon Pepper RightRice
- 1 package Alpha Foods Grilled Chik'n Strips
- 4 c. baby spinach
- 02 c. sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 avocado cut into 4 wedges
- ½ c. high quality balsamic vinegar
- ½ c. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ c. honey, date or maple syrup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare RightRice according to package directions.
- While the rice is cooking prepare the Grilled Chicken strips by cooking according to package directions.
- Make the dressing by combining all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- To serve the salad divide the baby spinach, cooked rice, Chicken, strawberries and avocado into 4 bowls. Serve with the dressing on the side.
RightRice®Lemon Pepper 7oz
RightRice®Basil Pesto Risotto 6oz