PERi-PERi Buffalo Chicken & RightRice Bowl
We’ve partnered with Nando's to bring you a tasty PERi-PERi Buffalo Chicken Bowl featuring protein-packed RightRice and Nando’s PERi-PERi South African-inspired sauces.
- 3 Tbsp Nando's PERi-PERi sauce, flavor of your choice
1 package of Original RightRice
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp butter 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 medium stick of celery, washed and sliced
- 3 tbsp ranch dressing 1 tbsp mayo (use PERinaise for extra flavor)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced with whites and greens separated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the RightRice according to the package directions. When you fluff with a fork, stir in the butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the coleslaw by mixing the shredded cabbage mix, sliced celery, ranch dressing, mayo and the whites of the green onions together in a bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the Nando's PERi-PERi sauce through the shredded chicken and heat up in the microwave.
- To build your bowls, split the prepared RightRice into two portions, piling up to one side of the bowl. Split the coleslaw between the two bowls, next to the rice. Top with the spicy shredded chicken, avocado slices, and sliced green onions and serve!
RightRice®Lemon Pepper 7oz
RightRice®Basil Pesto Risotto 6oz