Spiced-Up Veggie Stir Fry
As featured at Savor St. Pete!
1 (7 oz) bag Original RightRice
- 1 bunch green onions, divided
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger root
- 12 cloves garlic
- 1 red chile pepper
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 0.75 oz pack fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper culinary crunch sauce
- 1 (10 oz) bag frozen Cascadian Farm Gardener’s Blend (corn, carrots, peas & green beans)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos
- 1 (3.5 oz) bag balsamic crispy beets
- Cook rice following package instructions. Thinly slice one green onion; slice remaining green onions into 1-inch sections. Peel ginger, then finely chop (2 tablespoons). Finely chop garlic (2 tablespoons), and red chile. Remove cilantro leaves and mint leaves from stem; chop cilantro leaves (2 tablespoons) and mint leaves (2 tablespoons).
Heat large sauté pan (or wok) over medium-high for 2–3 minutes; add coconut oil, 1-inch cut green onions, ginger, garlic, and red chile. Cook 1–2 minutes, stirring constantly, until vegetables just begin to soften. Stir in chili pepper crunch, rice, frozen vegetables, and coconut aminos until blended. Cook 1–2 more minutes, stirring constantly, until vegetables are beginning to brown, and liquid has thickened slightly.
Serve immediately. Garnish with cilantro, mint, and crispy beets.