Tropical Jackfruit Stir Fry over RightRice®
Tropical Jackfruit Stir Fry over RightRice® with Upton's Naturals Bar-B-Que Jackfruit is food for the soul!
Stop by your closest Whole Foods and grab the ingredients you need to make this mouth-watering recipe! RightRice and Upton's Naturals products are available at Whole Foods Markets nationwide.
RightRice® Original 7oz pouch
Upton’s Naturals Bar-B-Que Jackfruit
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced snow peas
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha seasoning
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
Prepare the RightRice® Original according to the package directions.
- Prep garlic, red onion, red pepper, snow peas, scallions and pineapple.
- Heat up vegetable oil and add in minced garlic.
Add in sliced red onion and sliced red pepper, and sauté.
- Add toasted sesame oil and some sesame seeds.
Add Upton’s Naturals Bar-B-Que Jackfruit, break up and mix with ingredients.
- Toss in sliced snow peas. Then add teriyaki sauce, sriracha seasoning and coconut aminos. Mix to combine.
Plate prepped RightRice® Original and add Upton’s Naturals Bar-B-Que Jackfruit mix on top.
- Finish with scallions, sesame seeds and fresh pineapple .