Tuscan Mushroom Stuffing
Update your holiday traditions with this modern twist on classic stuffing. Sun-dried tomatoes and Tuscan mushrooms bring an added layer of flavor to our Holiday Stuffing RightRice for a recipe that's higher in protein and lower in carbs, but just as delicious! Recipe courtesy of Alan Morgan, Culinary Development Executive Leader at Whole Foods Market.
1 package Holiday Stuffing RightRice
- ½ c. cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 c. shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and quartered
- ½ c. oyster mushrooms, roughly chopped
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ onion, small dice
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. thyme, fresh chopped
- 2 Tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare RightRice Holiday Stuffing according to packaging instructions.
- Toss mushrooms, olive oil, thyme, sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the mushroom mixture for 12-15 minutes in 400°F oven. (Save all the juice.)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mushroom mixture, including the juice, and RightRice.
- Serve warm.