Vegan Lemon Pancakes
Hope and Sesame
1 cup Hope and Sesame Original Unsweetened Sesamemilk
- 1-1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lemon juiced (about 1 tablespoon)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl mix together sesamemilk, water, oil and lemon juice.
- Make a small well in the dry ingredients and add wet mixture.
- Carefully mix until just combined (it'll be lumpy, don't try to smooth it out).
- Heat a large pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Add oil and when shimmering pour pancakes about 1/3 of a cup at a time into the pan.
- When bubbles begin to form, keeping the elbow tight to your side and turning from the wrist, flip the pancakes and continue cooking 1-2 minutes longer.
- Serve with your favorite pancake toppings!