1 package Spanish RightRice
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fennel seeds
- 1 Tbsp. coriander seeds
- 1 red onion, peeled, finely diced
- 1 small head of fennel, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 long red chillies, blistered over open flame and peeled
- 12 cherry tomatoes, charred over open flame
- 3 cups shredded spinach or kale
- Sea salt flakes
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- In a heavy based skillet over medium heat add the olive oil along with fennel and coriander seeds. Cook for a few moments then add in the onion, fennel, carrot, and chopped peppers, continue to cook for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
- Add in the RightRice, stir for a few moments then add in 3 cups of water, lower the heat a little and continue to stir every 3-4 minutes till rice has cooked, will take 20-30 minutes as you’re cooking without a lid.
Add in the spinach, chilies and cherry tomatoes, and adjust seasoning with a little sea salt.
Mix well and serve once the spinach has wilted with a little coconut yogurt.