Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto with Sautéed Shrimp
This restaurant-worthy risotto will have your friends and family convinced that you spent hours in the kitchen, but with the help of Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto, you can have a deliciously creamy and dairy-free bowl of risotto topped with sautéed shrimp on the table in just 15 minutes! Buon appetito!
1 6oz bag Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto
- ½ lb. medium-sized shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. fresh grape or cherry tomatoes cut into slices
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 bag of Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto, reduce heat, and cook at a gentle boil uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand covered for 7 minutes.
- While the Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto sits, heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook on one side for 3 minutes and then turn over and cook for another 3 minutes until the shrimp is pink and no longer translucent.
- To serve, divide the Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto into two bowls and top with the cooked shrimp and fresh sliced tomatoes. Garnish with fresh basil.
Planting Hope BrandsPlanting Hope Party Pack
RightRiceBrown Butter Sage 7oz
RightRiceCreamy Cracked Pepper Risotto 6oz