Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto with Sautéed Shrimp
This restaurant-worthy risotto will have your friends and family convinced that you spent hours in the kitchen, but with the help of Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto, you can have a deliciously creamy and dairy-free bowl of risotto topped with sautéed shrimp on the table in just 15 minutes! Buon appetito!
1 6oz bag Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto
- ½ lb. medium-sized shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. fresh grape or cherry tomatoes cut into slices
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 bag of Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto, reduce heat, and cook at a gentle boil uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand covered for 7 minutes.
- While the Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto sits, heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook on one side for 3 minutes and then turn over and cook for another 3 minutes until the shrimp is pink and no longer translucent.
- To serve, divide the Creamy Parmesan Style RightRice Risotto into two bowls and top with the cooked shrimp and fresh sliced tomatoes. Garnish with fresh basil.
RightRice®Original RightRice Multi-Serve 5lb Bag, 8ct Case
RightRice®Lemon Pepper 7oz
RightRice®Creamy Parmesan Style Risotto 6oz