Miso Vegetable Soup
Is there anything better than a warm, tasty bowl of soup? How about a veggie rice soup bowl that’s packed with delicious protein thanks to the combo of Garlic Herb RightRice + Nona Lim’s Miso Ramen Broth. And since we used the Miso Ramen Broth both as the soup stock and to make RightRice, the result – 12 grams of protein and only 250 calories per serving. This flavorful bowl of soup is sure to cheer you up!
1 package of Garlic Herb RightRice
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 4 cups (32 oz) Nona Lim Miso Ramen Broth (or broth of choice)
- 4 cups (32 oz) water
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- In a large soup pot over medium heat, melt your coconut oil. Add the chopped onions, carrots + celery and sauté until softened, about 8-10 minutes.
- Pour in the Nona Lim Miso Broth and water into the bot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, pour in the Garlic Herb RightRice, remove the pot from heat, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- RightRice will expand and cook on its own in the broth. When the timer goes off, serve with crackers and enjoy!
- Leftovers can be saved in the fridge, but because of the rice absorbing the liquid it is best eaten fresh and hot.