Philly Cheese Steak Bowl
Don’t want all the carbs from the bread? We got you! You can still get your Philly Cheese Steak fix in this delicious casserole dish. The provolone cheese gets all gooey in the middle and crispy on the sides…yum! We’re getting hungry just talking about it!
1 package Original RightRice
- 1 ⅓ cup beef bone broth
- 1 lb. flank steak cut into thin strips against the grain
- ¼ cup olive oil (divided)
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- Prepare the Right Rice according to the packaging directions replacing the liquid with bone broth. In the meantime, prepare the steak.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Brown the steak on high heat in a large cast-iron skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil. This will take about 5-7 minutes. Add in the onions and cook until the onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add in the remaining oil, peppers, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and mix in the cooked RightRice.
- Tear the provolone cheese slices in half and dot throughout the rice. Bake in the skillet for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey. Serve right away. Don’t forget to cover the handle before you reach for it in the oven…it’s super hot!