The Butcher's Daughter Tabouli Bowl
This is not your typical tabouli! Swapping out traditional couscous with RightRice, which gets seasoned with fresh mint and cilantro, and laced with crumbles of creamy feta (vegan option available). Served chilled and loaded with fresh spring vegetables, this salad is a refreshing choice for lunch or as a side during dinner.
2 cups Original RightRice
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 bunch of asparagus (stalks trimmed)
- 1 cucumber (diced)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1 ninja radish (shaved)
- Feta cheese (as much as your heart desires)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Mint vinaigrette
- Micro greens
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the RightRice according to the package instructions, replacing water with vegetable stock. As it sits for 10 minutes, prepare the asparagus.
- Heat oven to 400*F, place asparagus stalks on a sheet tray and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 7 minutes, let asparagus cool down before cutting in 3rds. Set aside.
- Fluff RightRice with a fork and cool on a sheet tray.
- Once RightRice is cooled, place in a large bowl and fold in the desired amount of asparagus, cucumber, radish, feta cheese, and all of the avocado. Drizzle with mint vinaigrette, season with a heavy pinch of salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- Once plating, divide the amount between 3-4 bowls. Finish with microgreens and a little more mint vinaigrette.